Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blogger Friends!





Juliana of Juliana's Lair has given me this cute blogger friend recognition. It was indeed a touching thing so thanks Juliana. The blogsphere is a fascinating world I never thought I can share friendship with my fellow bloggers. I proved myself wrong
I met alot of wonderful people so I'm sharing this to Weng of Asawakomahalko, Chelle of Myblog Mybilog, Ivan girl, Pretty life online, Jazevox, Liza in Manila. I appreciate your online friendship and thank you guys!

4 comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Thanks malditang pinay hehhehee maldita jud hahhahahaa congratz my friend.

Anonymous said...

thanks MalditangPinay, truly appreciate this. ill grab this hopefully tomm. Jazevox :-)

Anonymous said...

hi, me again, i already did this tag if you have the chance, please check it out in my page

MalditangPinay, please paki-update naman link/URL ko for my blog here in your blogroll, the new one is now http://www.honestlyfresh.com Thanks in advance

Ivÿ said...

hullo MP! thanks for this.

i will be posting this in my blog later. Appreciate it and thank you for your friendship din. =)