Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving everyone, here's two of my favorite thanksgiving quotes for all of you!


Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good..." Psalm 100:4, 5a


For flowers that bloom about our feet;
For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;
For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee!


Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

LORD MANILA STONE said...

hi glenz, happy thanksgiving day to you and your family, may you have more blessings in life and i wish you all the best^^ late na yata ako, hihihi

Wenchie said...

hi, I also like this verse. Always, even in times of trials, when I'm weary and tired, or when I'm happy-I always thank the Lord. It's the best prayer or praise I say each day...

Liz said...

Aba! Malapit na pala bday mo huh. Hehe. Thanks for participating.