Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Nanay and Tatay!

Oct. 8 is my mother's birthday and my father's on the 10th. They are both 66 and 70 yrs old. I am writing this as a tribute to my parents who I am indebted to for the rest of my life. Aside from my husband, my parents are my life. I love them to death. I am forever grateful for the sacrifices they both endured to nurture and raise seven children.

We didn't have anything growing up. And we are no different from any other "filipino" family that value education and hardwork. It paid off, I can say that my parents has raised us well. All college educated no one's into drug or any other kind of trouble with the law. We are still not rich but we are sure that we will all have a bright future ahead of us.

If I could only give the world to my parents I will do it in a heartbeat. I want them to enjoy the things that they didn't get to experience while rearing seven kids. All they did was work hard to the point that it's the kids first before themselves. Job well done nanay and tatay, God has blessed you tremendously. You will always have my respect and my love. The wheel of kindness will roll and it's now your turn to sit down and enjoy the world. I promise you I will give it both to you.

I love you both and happy birthday!

1 comment:

Femikey said...

hi friend, have a good day! i am tagging u about the topic (the magical carpet ride) check it out http://femikey.blogspot.com thanks and have a good day! by the way you got a nice blog here, nice doggies :-) c yah!