Saturday, August 16, 2008

Slacker!

I'm sure glad I found time to blog. It's already 12:36 am I couldn't sleep what better way to keep someone up but to blog hop and eventually write something. It's been a while since I last wrote something about me. Been so busy with work, cook-outs, going out-of-town, riding our Harley, taking care of my babies (my husband, two beagles and a hound), doing my household chores, and the list goes on and on.
I said before blogging takes my time from doing our Summer projects that's why I went on a self-impose "hiatus". So what did I accomplish while I was hibernating hmmmm let me think. I went to endless cook-outs that's why I gained 18 lbs. I got me a "karaoke" magic sing and wear out that little machine like there's no tomorrow. What a shame?

I've been a slacker, I wish I have more time to do this blog, blog, blog, blog, just blog. Wish me luck!

No comments: